Account Manager - Boston, MA:
Our client is currently looking for a results driven, service oriented individual to join their team. In this position, you will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining relationships with new and existing partners. You will develop and execute creative initiatives focused on increasing the flow of profitable business. The ideal candidate has worked in the property and casualty insurance industry while building strong customer relationships and proven bottom line results.
- Oversee partner projects' life cycles from initial concept to production implementation. Create and manage project plans, maintain communication with internal and external stakeholders and ensure business documentation is updated.
- Builds, maintains and enhances partnerships by developing and executing proactive, creative initiatives and maintaining regular contact.
- Work with the executive team to develop specific quarterly goals with defined commitments aimed at reaching partners' mutual annual targets. Create account plans, with guidance from senior management, that include activities, goals and overall performance.
- Ensures all partner needs are met through frequent partner interactions covering status, strategy, new initiatives, servicing issues, crisis management, account performance and market changes.
- Coordinate sales, system and product training for partners. Create and implement sales contests in partner environments where appropriate.
- Recommend, lead and implement ongoing improvements to increase program growth. Thinks creatively and innovatively about ways to improve the overall business.
- Act as the primary focal point for the client/partner relationship on a day to day basis, focusing on complex and non-routine issues. Build strong partner relationships by being service oriented and advocating on their behalf.
- Minimum of 3-5 years business experience. Property and casualty insurance industry experience preferred. B2B experience is a plus.
- Bachelor' s degree is a must, M.B.A. Is a plus.
- Experience in project management and ushering a project through from inception to conclusion.
- Proven talent to achieve results, identify trends, and meet critical deadlines.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong decision making ability, financial aptitude, and customer service orientation.
- Experience building business relationships and growing accounts.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Power Point, Excel and Outlook. Microsoft Project and SQL query skills are a plus.
- Willing to travel as much as 30% of the time.
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…