Senior Manager Marketing Operations, Systems & Production
This large healthcare organization maintains a group of enabling marketing systems, technologies and processes that support the development and execution of marketing activities, from project ideation, through workflow management, production, and implementation. This role is responsible for the effective ongoing operation of marketing enablement systems and the identification of insights and opportunities that will help to inform team productivity and to enhance overall efficiencies. The role also supervises several individuals who support and maintain these systems and execute production responsibilities.
You will develop and maintain a Martech roadmap, driving continuous improvements in the systems and processes that support marketing execution. The role will partner with marketing leadership to understand user needs, and to evolve system and process support aligned to changing strategies and channels.
The role will also liaise with key functional peers across the enterprise, including IT, Compliance, Legal, Medical, Commercial, and Procurement to ensure systems, SOPs, and processes adhere to all regulatory and legal requirements.
Reports to a Senior Director, Brand & Marketing Enablement and will oversee and direct a team of five.
Key Responsibilities & Experience:
- Supervise a team to maintain various marketing enablement systems and processes. Work closely with users to effectively utilize the various platforms, including, but not limited to:
- Workflow management system
- Budget management system
- Digital asset management system
- Communications review process and system
- Print production and fulfillment systems
- Promotional products In-house promo store
- Event and trade show management systems
- Develop Martech roadmap to enhance, evolve and optimize systems and technologies in response to changing marketing channels and executions.
- Develop and execute training programs and modules to support effective use and understanding of systems, SOPs, and processes.
- Identify opportunities to optimize, rationalize and integrate Marketing, Commercial, and IT applications and technologies to deliver operational savings to the enterprise.
- Supervise all aspects of the Marketing print production process, driving toward a print-on-demand program that optimizes investment in print assets and reduces cost and waste.
- Marketing Operations, Enablement Systems or Workflow Management
- Ability to lead diverse, cross functional teams and in a matrix environment
- Excellent communication skills including ability to support the delivery of formal business presentations to internal and external audiences
- Technologically-savvy, including familiarity with enablement systems
- Ability to comprehend complex financial, legal, regulatory, and strategic issues that impact enablement programs
- Strong capabilities in leading others to gather business requirements, user feedback, analyze data and demonstrate quantifiable opportunities or results
- Excellent project management skills to hold team members accountable for delivery on goals and expectations
- Strong inclusive leadership style and skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…