Amherst, NY US
The Program Developer is responsible for supporting a variety of existing internal
systems and web-based applications as well as developing new internal tools for billing
and reporting needs.
- Provide services to build and maintain websites, including layout, appearance, and functionality
- Development of back-office functionality (add-ons) for in-house CMS
- Create visual concepts that match the content and the image wanted by the management; ensure that reporting and applications are easy to navigate and layout of the content is accessible and logical; recommend improvements if necessary
- Build report templates for the billing and CMS based using current best practices and technologies
- Perform complete testing of functionality and application UI, engaging management as necessary
- Contribute to the overall development of the team and of internal tools
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Escalate development issues that cannot be completed within agreed timelines
- Communicate with customers keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer' s needs
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and
- Responsible for entering time for services or projects and expenses as it occurs
- Work through a daily schedule and understand established processes
- 2+ years of industry experience in the skill sets specified in this job description
- Python programming experience required
- MySQL database and datasets experience required
- Data analytics
- Strong interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Skill in troubleshooting and diagnosis of technical issues
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously while addressing customer issues
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently in a fast-moving environment
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Marketing Recruitment
Courtney has worked in the recruitment industry since 2013 and is currently the director of marketing recruitment. She specializes in placing candidates within e-commerce, digital marketing, analytics, CRM, loyalty marketing, and sales/account management positions across various industries nationwide. By working to develop close relationships, she is able to effectively match the right candidates with the right clients, and as a valued resource to both parties throughout the process. Her favorite thing about recruiting is hearing how candidates have found success and career growth within their new companies.
Before recruiting, she worked in digital marketing, specializing in search engine marketing. She holds an MBA from Canisius College and a bachelor’s degree from Niagara University, where she also played Division 1 soccer.
- Hobbies: Baking - creating artwork on cookies, playing soccer and, of course, spending time with my crazy Goldendoodle Winston. Biggest addiction: chocolate chip cookies & cheese